1. Goa Honeymooners' favorite place is Goa Beaches. The Anjuna, Baga, Colva, Calanguet, Varka, Vagator, Candolim, Dona Paula and Benayulim beach attract honeymooners here. The newly married couple enjoys natural moments here, as well as night life, restaurants and pubs. Not only this, water sports can also be enjoyed here ...
2. Lakshadweep Natural beauty, beach, blue sea and garden of Lakshadweep located in Kerala will not only give you the best honeymoon pics but its serene and romantic atmosphere will add love and sweetness to your life too. Kavaratti, Minicoy, Agati, Kadmat and Bangaram are also worth seeing here.
3. Kerala is one of the most romantic places in the world. Called the Gods on Country, the beautiful beaches of Kerala, lakes, black water, hill stations and houseboats give an unforgettable memory. Aleppi (House Boat), Munnar, Thekedi can be visited during summer time. .
4. Andaman Islands are fascinated by the island nature of Andaman. Fresh air, greenery, blue sea and white beach are the specialty here. Activities like cuisine, scuba diving, snorkeling, trekking, water skiing, windsurfing, speed boating etc. can be enjoyed here. Neil Island, Rangat, Long Island, Mayapur and Diglipur are worth visiting here.
5. Shimla is a romance here. Greenery, snow-clad mountains, adventure sports, Himalayan beau make Shimla special. Here Hip Hip Hooray Amusement Park, Jakhu Temple, The Mall, The Ridge, Lower Market, Visceral Lodge, Dorje Drag Monastery, Christ Church etc.
6. Kashmir The view of Kashmir, called Paradise on Earth, is exactly like Switzerland. Its beauty, snowy peaks, green valleys, Alpine villages, waterfalls and flower gardens attract honeymooners. In winter, the photogenic scene of Dal Lake can be enjoyed here. Apart from this, Gulmarg, Srinagar, Sonmarg and Pehlgam are also the main attractions here. . -
7. Meghalaya Best, natural landscape and biodeversities are the specialty of Meghalaya for photographing. The capital of Meghalaya, Shillong is also very beautiful. The natural beauty here captivates the newlyweds. Nohkalikai Wattfalls in Cherrapunji is very romantic.
8 . Coorg, called Coorg of India, can be enjoyed in lush green forests, high mountains and the aroma of coffee spread in the winds. Apart from this, the serene banks of the Cauvery River, Waterfalls such as Iruppu, Abe & Malali and Abbey Falls are the center of attraction.
9. Gulmarg Gulmarg in Kashmir is for honeymooners who love sports. It is the most famous skiing destination in India. Gulmarg, known as skiland's Hartland, is considered the 7th best skiing destination in Asia. The best time to visit here is from December to March.
10. Nainital, one of the most beautiful hill stations in India, Nainital is famous for being surrounded by hills and mountains. The Japanese garden garden of Nainital in Uttaranchal gives a romantic feeling to the newly married couple. Apart from this, the lights around the lakes create a different magic at night.
Gangotri travels a tour operator and travel agency located in Haridwar, Uttrakhand India. We specialize in tours to uttrakhand but are always expanding and enhancing our wide range of offers, as well as adding new and exciting tours of Uttrakhand and Uttrakhand char dham yatra, Kedarnath & Badrinath yatra, Himachal, Kashmir, and adventure tour,...